These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of ThakurG | Online GuruJI's Website, located at https://thakurg.com.np. By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use ThakurG | Online GuruJI if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page. The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
2. Unless otherwise stated, ThakurG | Online GuruJI and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on ThakurG | Online GuruJI. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from ThakurG | Online GuruJI for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
3. You hereby grant ThakurG | Online GuruJI a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
4. Government agencies, Search engines, or News organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
5. No use of ThakurG | Online GuruJI's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
6. Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
7. We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
8. We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request.
9. If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
10. We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
11. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time.
11. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.