1. The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information. If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide
2. ThakurG | Online GuruJi follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
3. Like any other website, ThakurG | Online GuruJi uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
5. Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
6. We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to a). The right to access, b). The right to rectification, c). The right to erasure, d). The right to restrict processing, e). The right to object to processing, and f). The right to data portability
7. Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to: a). Disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data, b). Delete any personal data about the consumer, and c). Not sell the consumer's personal data.
8. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
10. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking Terms and Conditions.